A chilling new development has been released from the Robb Elementary School, Uvalde, Texas, where the bloody massacre took place on 24th May leaving 19 children dead along with 2 of their teachers.

The surveillance cameras inside the school show chilling images of cops arriving in the corridor just 19 minutes after the gunman entered the school but they waited for 58 minutes before storming into the classroom to kill him.

According to the surveillance cameras placed inside the Robb Elementary School, Uvalde, Texas – the first image shows police entering the premises at 11:52 am but the teenage gunman was not shot till 12:50 pm.

The first cops to enter the building were seen wearing ballistic shields and had rifles with them. The shooter, Salvador Ramos had entered the school premises 19 minutes before the police officers stormed into the building but they didn’t barge into the classroom immediately.

This has raised serious questions about the police as they could’ve ended the massacre immediately.

The timestamp of the surveillance camera has raised fresh questions like that why didn’t the cops enter the room sooner while the bloodshed was ongoing in the classroom.

 This new development has raised questions regarding the role of the Uvalde police department in the mass shooting episode which is one of the deadliest in recent years killing 19 children and two teachers.

Grieving parents, friends, and relatives of the young children and the two teachers will be demanding a proper explanation about why the teenage gunman continued to break hell loose in the said classroom for about 90 minutes.

Salvador Ramos entered the school at 11:33 am on 24th may and was shot dead by the police officers around 12:50 pm.

The Uvalde school district police chief, Pete Arredondo stated that initially, he had this perception that the gunman was barricaded within the school premises but was away from the children. He thought that police needed more ammunition to go inside but the children were already calling on the helpline 911 rigorously begging the police to help them stay alive. The first images from inside the school sent a chill across the nation as the wounds started bleeding again for the loss of 19 beautiful children and 2 dedicated teachers