Currently, there is no formal method to send Tinder matches photos. However, with a little ingenuity, you can get around this restriction and email your Tinder match’s pictures for free.
We’ll go through three different methods which will tell you how to send pictures on Tinder to your matches in this article. Furthermore, we’ll also go through how to send Tinder gifs at the conclusion of the post.
Can we really send pictures on Tinder?
When Tinder first launched, you could exchange photos via the app, but that functionality has since been removed. Tinder disabled this function after receiving an excessive number of NSFW pictures.
It’s possible to send photos through Tinder without sending them via Tinder messaging, but you’ll have to be inventive. Here we’ve gathered three tips, each of which is broken down into its own part.
1. Using links to send pictures on Tinder
This is the quickest and simplest method, but it’s also the most risky. Tinder messages do not allow the sending of links. An algorithm may readily identify a connection, or you can be reported for using one and immediately be banned as a result of doing so.
However, there is a workaround if you insist on sending a photo with your Tinder message. Even though this is the safest method, your Tinder account may still be blocked if you use it.
So, here’s how to use Tinder’s link feature to send images through message:
- To send a photo to your Tinder match, upload it to a well-known image-sharing website like imgur.
- Make a note of the picture URL and paste it into the message
- However, before you send the message, add a space after the dot in the URL in the link (the Tinder algorithm will not pick this up this way)
- Ask match to copy and remove the spaces from your link’s content and the link itself
- Now he or she will be able to view the Tinder photo you intended to send.
If you want to send a photo through Tinder messaging, this is the closest you’ll get. This technique is effective, but you must exercise caution or your account may be suspended.
2. Upload a Tinder profile picture
It’s possible to get around this problem, but it’s a pain if you do it every time.
There will be one more space for you to submit a photo now since Tinder has expanded the amount of profile photos you may add to your profile.
So, you may tell your match to look at your most recent Tinder profile photo after uploading the image you’d want to submit as a profile photo.
While it’s not the most elegant solution, it does the job and doesn’t violate any of Tinder’s policies.
3. Get your match off Tinder to send the pics
Although all of the techniques we discussed above on how to send pictures on tinder may work, they are hardly the most convenient means of sending pictures.
Our preferred method of sending photos to a Tinder match is to get her contact information and then send the picture via a social or messaging app where you may send pictures instead of through Tinder.
Getting someone’s contact information via Tinder is a cinch if you use this trick. If you want to send her a photo but can’t do so on Tinder, tell her that and ask for her phone number instead. This is a great solution.
How To Send Gifs On Tinder
Tinder doesn’t allow you to send photos, however you can send animated gifs without using any kind of hack. Gifs, on the other hand, have a lot more life to them. Many memes and amusing images are now available in gif format.
To send a GIF on Tinder, follow these steps:
- Go to one of your matches’ chat conversations on Tinder.
- An animated GIF may be found in the chat window’s lower-left corner, next to a blue circle with the words “Animated GIF.”
- Then use the search function to find your GIF.
- Once you’ve located the GIF you want to send, all you have to do is touch on it to send it.
Tinder has teamed up with Giphy gifs, giving you access to millions of gifs. You may go through their gif collection.
How to send Bitmoji on Tinder?
Tinder has incorporated Snapchat’s Bitmojis, allowing users to quickly send Bitmojis to their matches. The steps are straightforward as you’ll see below:
- To begin, launch the Tinder app on your phone.
- Open Tinder’s chat box and start a conversation with your match.
- In the chat window, you’ll see a green Bitmoji choice.
- You’ll be prompted to “Connect To Snapchat” in a new window that pops up.
- Finally, enter your username and password to complete the process.
It’s as easy as connecting to Snapchat and getting started. Also, you don’t have to be concerned about your Tinder profile being linked to your Snapchat profile. Your Snapchat profile is secure since Tinder does not allow this. In the meanwhile, if you want to display your matches on your Snapchat profile, you may turn it on in the Settings menu.