Zoom has become an essential part of our daily life thanks to the pandemic. Whether it is an office meeting or an online class, Zoom is the professional platform that delivers quality video to its users. We all have faced certain situations in which we have put an inappropriate profile photo. If you have been using Zoom for your office meetings or for any other official meeting, then you may have uploaded a picture that you may not like anymore or you just want to have a different profile picture with a company logo, etc. If answers to all these are affirmative then you must be asking yourself how to remove Zoom profile picture, or just change it with a new one.
If that’s the thing you want, we have got you covered.
How to remove Profile Picture on Zoom?
Certainly, we have become used to making Zoom calls while working from home or freelancing. If you are a student, you attend your classes through Zoom. The best thing about Zoom is that you can use it even on mobile data smoothly.
Plus, you don’t need to be tech-savvy for handling the functioning of the Zoom application. The host of the meeting shares the link of the meeting with an id and password. You can join the meeting by just clicking once on the link.
Why is there a need for a Profile Picture?
A profile picture is your or your company’s identity. It displays on the screen when your video is off. Of course, you do not want to have someone else’s image if you are at an official meeting. So, the option of changing or removing the profile picture in the desktop and mobile phone app is available and can be opted for easily.
How to remove Profile Picture from Zoom on Desktop?
By adhering to the following steps, you can easily change your profile picture on the Zoom desktop app. Furthermore, the same steps can be applied on both windows and mac.
Read More: How does Zoom make money
- First of all, launch the Zoom app and log in to your existing account if you have, else – make one.
- Click the ‘Settings’ option present top right of the application screen
- From the settings menu, look for the Profile option and select.
- Here, click on the current profile picture option.
- Your current profile photo will pop up once you select the profile picture option. Click ‘Delete’ and select ‘Yes’ on confirmation.
- If you want to change the profile picture, click on ‘Change Picture’ beside the delete option.
- Select a new picture that you want to keep as your new profile picture.
- Once selected, click ‘Save’ to save your settings.
That’s it, it’s that easy. So, if somebody asks you how to remove a profile picture from Zoom on the desktop version, you have all the knowledge now.
How to remove Profile Picture from Zoom on Phone?
How to remove profile picture from Zoom on phone? Now if you use a mobile phone, then the above steps will not be useful for you. Here, you will get to know how to remove profile pictures from zoom on phone. Follow these steps to change your photo on your phone.
Read More: Best Microphone For Zoom Meetings
- Open the Zoom app on your phone. If you already have signed in, your account will log in automatically. Otherwise, log in or create one.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on your profile name located on the top of your screen.
- Tap on the profile photo as you need to change it. Here, it will show you two options, ‘Take Photo’ and ‘Choose Photo’.
- Choose the existing picture from your phone’s gallery or take one using the camera.
- Crop it according to the size, and click on ‘Done’ to save changes.
How to remove Profile Picture from Zoom on Website?
You may not use Zoom on your phone or desktop maybe because you only use Zoom in your office or at school and use it through the website. If you don’t use your phone or desktop for Zoom meetings, then changing your profile picture on the website will require these methods:
- Open the Zoom website from your browser and log in to your account
- To have a profile picture option, go to ‘My Account’ present at the top right corner.
- Here you will see your current profile picture. Click on it and delete to delete the picture. Once done, select ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- By clicking on the picture, you will see the option to change it as well. So, if you don’t want to delete your photo, you can just change it from here.
- Click to change it, select the one you prefer, crop it to size and voila that’s it.
- Once done, click Save to save your changes.
From the comprehensive list of methods, we are sure that you have your answer for how to remove Zoom profile picture or just change it. Follow these steps and you are good to go.