Whether you want to send money to someone or make an investment, the cash app comes in handy to perform all these conveniently. It’s surely the fastest way to pay for goods and services at any grocery store around the US.
While a whopping 40 million users are using the cash app, a huge chunk is still reluctant to give it a try as they wonder, ‘how to load money to cash app’ or ‘how to add money to cash app card at Walmart?’
This guide will discuss the quickest ways to add money to a cash app card at Walmart. Let’s get started!
How to Add Money to your Cash App Card at Walmart?
Find the nearest Walmart from your current location and then follow these instructions:
- Enter the Walmart store
- Go straight to the cash counter
- Ask the cashier to add money to your cash app card
- Provide your card number and the amount
- After checking your details, the cashier will swipe the card and load your said amount on your card
- Check the balance either directly on the cash counter or through the Cash App downloaded to your phone.
- Now shop using this card from any place of your choice!
Note: Mind that Walmart charges a $4 or less transaction fee for loading funds to your card. However, you can get a discount if you are a regular customer.
How to Add Money to your Cash App from your Bank Account?
If you want to load funds to your cash app hassle-free from the comfort of your home, g for this method:
- Unlock your phone and open Cash App
- Tap ‘My Cash’ located on the bottom left corner of your screen
- Tap ‘Add Cash’
- Enter the amount of cash you want to transfer to your cash app
- Tap ‘Add’
- Enter the PIN to confirm the transaction
Quick Tip: Using the same method, you can send and receive funds from your family and friends via the Cash App.
How to Add Money to the Cash App Card at ATM?
Do you have a bank account? If yes, Perfect! Now you can easily transfer funds to your Cash App using Walmart’s ATM.
- Drive to any Walmart with an ATM
- Get a Walmart MoneyCard from the cash register
- Hit ‘Deposit’ on the Walmart MoneyCard ATM
- Next, enter your cash app card number and your desired amount
- Select ‘Withdraw’ on the ATM screen to confirm the transaction
How to Add Money to the Cash App Card via Walmart’s Online Reload Service?
Walmart’s Online Reload Service helps you deposit money in your cash app securely. Here is how you can do so:
- Open Chrome and visit the Walmart Online Reload website
- Enter your cash app card digits and the amount you want to deposit
- Follow all the on-screen instructions and confirm changes
- That’s all. You are ready to use your card at any store.
Note: Once you have deposited funds to your Cash App, you can check the balance anytime by logging into your mobile app.
- Go to the ‘Balance’ tab on the app
- You will be able to see your current balance
Where Can I Load my Cash App Card?
You can add money to your Cash App card by visiting any of the below-listed stores. However, note that all these retailers charge their fee for the transaction.
- Walmart (Customer Service Desk/ Money Centers)
- Duane Reade
- Family Dollar
- Kum & Go
- Rite Aid
- TravelCenters of America
- Dollar General
- Pilot Travel Centers
Quick Tip: You can receive or send money using your Cash app without needing to verify your ID. That said, there are some limitations. You cannot receive more than $1000 in 1 month and send more than $250 weekly.
How Much Does it Cost to Add Money to a Cash App Card at Walmart?
Mostly, customers have to pay around $3 to $4 to get funds added to their Cash app card. However, the fee can vary depending on a few factors. For instance, if you opt to pay via check, you will need to pay $4 for a value up to $1000 and $8 for a value between $1001 and $5000.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card at 7-eleven?
If you don’t have a Walmart store nearby, you can get funds added to your cash app card at a 7-eleven store. Here is how:
- Enter a 7-eleven store and go straight to the cashier
- Provide the number associated with the cash app card
- State the amount you want to add to your cash app card and handover the paper money to the cashier
- In a bit, your amount will be added to your cash app card, and you can cross-check it through the mobile app.
Note: Like Walmart, 7-eleven also charges a $4 transaction fee.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card at Walgreens?
Similarly, if the Walgreens store is near your location, you can walk up to the store to get funds added to your cash app card.
- Go to the cashier or customer service desk at Walgreens
- Provide them with your cash app card number or your associated phone number
- State the amount you want to get added to your card
- That’s all. The cashier will load the funds to your cash app card to use anywhere in the US.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card at Family Dollar?
With over 8000 + stores in the US, you may easily find a Family Dollar store near your home to get funds reloaded to your cash app card. Here is how you can reload your card at a Family Dollar store:
- Visit the store and go to the cash counter
- Request the cashier to deposit funds to your card in exchange for paper money
- You will then require to provide your phone number and credit/debit card information
- Check your app for the transaction completion
Now, you can use your cash app card at any store where Visa is accepted. Note that the procedure for transferring funds to a cash app card is similar at every convenience store except for the service fee, which may differ from place to place.
Can I use Cash App at Walmart?
Of course. Any store that accepts Visa cards accepts cash app too. Whether it’s an online or in-store purchase, Walmart will definitely take your cash app card to pay for the purchase.
What Card can I Buy to Add Money to Cash App?
The cash app accepts debit and credit cards from the following providers:
- American Express
Additionally, the cash app accepts most pre-paid cards in the United States.
So that was all from our side on how to add money to cash app card at Walmart.
A cash app is undoubtedly the quickest way to transfer funds from one person to another. However, it has some drawbacks as well. For instance, the app restricts you from receiving more than $1000 within 1 month. Additionally, it is not available in other countries except US and UK.
As far as small payments are concerned, a cash app is made for them. Now get your card loaded and invest in lucrative ventures you double your funds.